Log Book / FMCSA Links & Hazmat Link

Log Books – All drivers need to use a log book that operates a commercial motor vehicle that will travel out side the 100 mile air radius of their home terminal. When you are having to use a log book you must have it in your possession.

Daily log sheets must be turned in daily – This is a FMCSA requirement – please turn in original log sheet with your paperwork.

As operators of commercial motor vehicles it is your responsibility to maintain a current log book and know how to use one – here is a link to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) web site. On this site is all you need to know regarding your basic Commercial Drivers License (CDL)

FMCSA Web site: www.fmcsa.dot.gov
FMCSA LOG BOOK link: www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/hours-of-service

Another excellent source of information for you even as a driver is J.J. Keller  – We can all use some kind of additional information.

If you have a Hazardous Material Endorsement: see links listed below for FMCSA Information:

Hazardous Material link: www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/hazardous-materials